- Summative :: Deuel, Jon & Brainard, Jessica (2012). Animal Attraction Summative Evaluation. [Independent Visitor Studies Consultant&! California Academy of Sciences] California Academy of Sciences.
- Formative :: Randi Korn & Associates, Inc. (2011). Formative Evaluation: Engaging New Americans program. [Randi Korn & Associates Inc.] Harvard Art Museums.
- Other :: Kunz Kollmann, Elizabeth & Goss, Juli & Lussenhop, Catherine (2013). Provocative Questions: Supporting effective dialogue about societal issues informed by human biology in a changing world. [Museum of Science, Boston&! ] Museum of Science, Boston.
- Summative :: Fraser, John & Becker-Klien, Rachel (2013). Fall 2012 Summative Evaluation Phase I. [New Knowledge Organization Ltd&! PEER Associates] Stroud Water Research Center.
- Formative :: PEER Associates (2012). Citizens, Science and Conservation. [PEER Associates] Audubon.
- Formative :: Randi Korn & Associates, Inc. (2013). Formative Evaluation: Places of Invention Exhibition. [Randi Korn & Associates Inc. ] National Museum of American History.
Share project impacts and evaluation findings with the community. Upload front-end, formative, and summative evaluation reports for informal learning and science-related projects so the field can learn about and build on each other's work.
The National Science Foundation has published useful handbooks about evaluation relevant for informal science learning projects. Each is available as a free PDF download.
Framework for Evaluating Impacts of Informal Science Education Projects (2008)
Written by experienced evaluators, this book introduces a framework for evaluating the impacts of informal science education projects. It is written for Principal Investigators, Project Directors, Evaluators, and Proposal Developers.
The User-Friendly Handbook for Project Evaluation (2002).
User-Friendly Handbook for Mixed Methods Evaluations (1997)