Call for Manuscripts: JMBE Science Communication Issue
The American Society for Microbiology's open access Journal of Microbiology & Biology Education (JMBE) welcomes submissions for a science communication-themed issue to explore the following:
- Evidence-based science communication curricula: best practices and common pitfalls
- Evaluation and impact of various forms of science communication: papers, oral presentations, television, social media, community outreach, art, etc.
- Understanding cognitive biases related to scientific topics such as evolution and vaccines
- Encouraging engagement in science-based dialogues
- Using research findings to build narratives
- Case studies of effective and appropriate science communication
- Partnerships between scientists and communication professionals
Research articles, perspectives pieces, science communication-related activities, and reviews of resources related to science communication are welcome. To meet the Guest Editors behind the issue and learn more about submission requirements, visit the JMBE website.
July 03, 2018
June 26, 2018
June 08, 2018
May 25, 2018
May 17, 2018