Webinar: Submission questions for NSF CAREER proposals
The National Science Foundation’s (NSF) Directorate of Education and Human Resources (EHR) is hosting a webinar for anyone currently working on a CAREER proposal (The Faculty Early Career Development Program) for the upcoming deadline on Wednesday July 18. You will be able to ask questions of NSF program officers about issues specifically related to proposal submission.
- Date: Tuesday June 19, 2018
- Time: 2 to 4 pm EDT
How to join:
- When it is time, click on start your meeting or go to https://nsf.webex.com
- Meeting number access code: 746-339-895
- Meeting password: CAREeR1!
- To join by phone: 1-415-655-0002
The NSF CAREER contacts are:
- Barry (Finbarr) Sloane, Division of Research on Learning in Formal and Informal Settings (DRL)
- Claudia Rankins, Division of Human Resource Development (HRD)
- Dawn Rickey, Division of Undergraduate Education (DUE)
- Susan Brennan, Division of Graduate Education (DGE)
More about the CAREER Program:
The Faculty Early Career Development (CAREER) Program is a Foundation-wide activity that offers the National Science Foundation's most prestigious awards in support of early-career faculty who have the potential to serve as academic role models in research and education and to lead advances in the mission of their department or organization. Activities pursued by early-career faculty should build a firm foundation for a lifetime of leadership in integrating education and research. NSF encourages submission of CAREER proposals from early-career faculty at all CAREER-eligible organizations and especially encourages women, members of underrepresented minority groups, and persons with disabilities to apply. Read more...
Oct 29 - Nov 3
2018Call for Papers